Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Sick of being Sick

Just a quick post - I have a longer one in the works that should be up tonight. I've been MIA in blogland for the past week as I have been out with a gnarly cold. It started with a sore throat that was so bad I couldn't eat swallow solid food. (not a good time). Then it morphed into this crazy head thing where I lost my voice on Saturday, and it's just slowly starting to come back ( I now sound like I've smoked a pack-a-day for 50 years instead of sounding like I'm on my death bed with every word). This is NOT GOOD as the days till take-off are quickly ticking by.

Although while not being to talk is crazy frustrating when one of your job requirements is answering phones, I also desperately miss singing. I didn't realize how many random times a day I bust into song, sing along with the radio in the car, sing in the shower, etc. until now...when I haven't been able to for a week.

Please pray that I will continue to recover (speedily) and that I won't have any health issues to deal with while in Romania. Also pray that I won't get sick again while over there since my immune system will more than likely not have fully recovered by then.

Ready to sing again,
Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment